Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vegas Baby!!

For Christmas Jill bought everyone tickets to Garth Brooks show in Vegas. It was the best concert/show I have ever seen. He is such an amazing musician. I didn't want the show to end he could have gone on for hours. I was unable to get pictures at the concert, but I did get some during the day when we were walking the strip.



You can't go to Vegas and not get a picture with Elvis and Marilyn.


Lora, Mom, and Jill all did the oxygen machine thing. They seemed to really get a high off of it. They said it made them relaxed and energized. Nothing like a little pick me up. Afterwards we headed toward the New Yorker roller coaster...it was awesome.


Of course we went to M&M World. Poor Madilyn slept through the whole thing though. I took the picture so she could have a memory of it. :)


I decided to through in a couple other pictures. Madilyn loves coloring and does it all the time. I love how much she concentrates when she colors.


She loves her baby and is always caring her around. Madilyn feeds her in the high chair with a bottle, and puts her to bed. To put the baby to bed Madilyn will put a blanket over the
baby and pat her back while singing. It's such a cute thing to watch. She typically sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhh, I am so jealous!!! that must have been an AWESOME concert and how fun you all went! can't wait for the girls (and us for that matter) to get to spend a little time together in a few months.

    Have I mentioned I heart summer just for that reason??? :)

    ReplyDelete