Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Graduation!!

After almost two years I finally finished my Master's in Psychology and walked on April 30th. It was quite the journey, but something I have always wanted to do. It's one of those goals that has haunted me for years. So to have finally accomplished this goal really brings a huge relief. Graduation was a great day and exciting because my whole family was there to celebrate it with me.


Mom and Me!

All my sisters!!


And of course a picture with my good looking brothers. :)


After graduation we attended a BBQ festival that was going on at the UOP stadium and than went home to go swimming. The water was freezing, but it was a lot of fun watching all the kids swim.


Everyone pumped to make their first season debut in the pool!!


One of Madilyn's favorite things to do when swimming is jumping into the pool.


The beach babes catching a little sun after being in the freezing water. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Cara! I'm glad you were able to finish your degree! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cara! That is truly awesome. Can't wait to tell you in person - that is if Eastern AZ decides to stop being an inferno. For heaven's sake.

    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete