Friday, March 20, 2009

Shopper


Well one thing Madilyn did inherit from her mother, grandmother and great grandmother is the love of shopping. She had her first "shop till you drop" experience at about 2mths old. It was Thanksgiving weekend and she was able to keep up with all of us. Even when 10pm rolled around she still had a smile on her face. I'm so glad she's such a good little shopper. :)

I just love this picture of Madilyn it shows her blue eyes and favorite toy she likes to play with in the car.


4 comments:

  1. That poor little girl has no idea how much shopping she is going to have to participate in. I feel a little bad for her haha. But I guess we survived

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara she is absolutely gorgeous! Pretty late for congrats, but congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so dang cute. I can't get over it.

    Let me know if you need some more labels... I would be happy to drop some in the mail.

    MORE PICS, PLEASE!
    me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might we inquire why mimi gets a comment on her blog, and we don't?

    just curious.

    addison and mackenzie.

    ReplyDelete