Monday, April 6, 2009

6 Month Check up!!


We just had our 6 month check up last week and Madilyn is doing great. I'm very excited because she can start eating solids now. We started off with rice cereal and now on to sweet potatoes...she's loving it. It was really cute because she kept smiling why I fed her like she knew this was an important step. Now you can't eat anything in front of her without her staring you down. She just makes you feel guilty because you can't let her have any.

Picture Day!!

Saturday was picture day need I say more. It was so frustrating trying to get Madilyn to act like the sweet little girl I know. Every time they tried to make her smile she would suck on her lower lip and grin. She looked like a little old lady with her teeth out. The nice lady taking the pictures would try and have her sit up and Madilyn would fling her body back. I left the picture setting so upset with my daughter, but being the laid back person that I am (LOL) I decided it was no big deal and we would find a cute picture in the roll she took. Sure enough there was one where she looked like a normal little girl. I was sold we took it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 6 months old. that is such a cute picture. Yup your really laid back hahahaha. I'm glad you found a picture you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this said picture? We need to see it... do share.

    ReplyDelete