Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend Fun

Over the weekend my Mom came up and we had so much fun. We started off laying out Saturday morning in the sun and reading...very relaxing might I add. Than off to shopping we went. We had a really good time. So yesterday before my Mom left she needed to get a few things at Hobby Lobby. It was going to be really quick so I just carried Madilyn in. Now whoever has been to Hobby Lobby knows it's never a quick in and out of the store. They have so many fun little things that you can end up being there for awhile. So after about 15 minutes I decided to put Madilyn in the shopping cart and see if she could sit in it by herself. To my surprise she did great!! This is going to save so much back and arm pain of lifting her in and out of carts with her car seat carrier...WOOHOO!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love those overalls. She looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like such a big girl! So cute...but where's her hair accessory?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara Jane -

    I'm a little slow, didn't realize I could click on your name and be sent to your site. Man oh man it takes me some time. Okay seriously, Madilyn is getting so huge!! I can't even imagine how big she's going to be once we see you guys in St. John's in a couple of months. And Cara, she is BEAUTIFUL. What a darling smile.

    I will be a regular now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine Danielle,
    Are you serious right now? You didn't know you could click on Cara's name and be sent to her site? We may need to do an intervention.
    Sincerely,
    Me.

    Back to you, Cara - I remember that milestone vividly - such a relief to be able to plop the little lambs in a cart... Only problem, I needed two carts. But that's another story. Anyways... she is as cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete