Thursday, April 30, 2009

Red Chili



So last night I was making my Mom's/Grandma's recipe for red chili. I started making enchiladas and when I was done sat down to eat. Well of course Madilyn wants to try anything I'm eating so I decided to just give her a taste of the red chili to see what she would do. To my surprise she really liked it and wanted more. So I started to give her some by the spoonful. Being the good mother, which I am, I decided I should quit and give her rice cereal so she wouldn't end up with a stomach ache. I think we might have a Greer/Patterson on our hands...next step COKE!! Just kidding I wouldn't do that until she's at least 2 years old. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Madilyn... You're crazy! How does she go from rice cereal to red chili? Insane. I don't even think my girls know about salt yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're raising her right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara, Madilyn is soooooo CUTE!!! I love her big blue eyes! I just found your blog...This is the first time I've seen her. Wow, six months have gone by so fast! She really is adorable! I'm adding you to my blog so I can keep visiting! Aren't they so much fun?!?!

    ReplyDelete